Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,964TL ($2,662) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)