Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29603 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,519TL (Mex$ 38,911) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)