Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27812 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,591TL (Mex$ 30,890) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)