Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20257 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (Mex$ 25,080) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)