Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,496TL (R$ 4,694) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)