Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00917 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 76% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,537TL (1,475,704 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)