Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,874TL (6,870 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)