Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 176% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,012TL (1,097,178 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)