Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01786 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 190% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,097TL (845,188 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)