Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 76% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,732TL (€1,661) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)