Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,947TL (£1,701) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (30 minutes ago)