Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06633 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,468TL (руб 67,353) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)