Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00921 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 210% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,431TL (2,761,777 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)