Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 214% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,895TL (2,579,520 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)