Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 98% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,897TL (€1,682) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)