Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.250 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 105% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,060TL (€2,890) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)