Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,959TL (1,104,791 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)