Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,106TL (12,969元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)