Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 240% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,285TL (1,893,551 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (40 minutes ago)