Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.346 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,112TL ($2,827) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)