Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,193TL (€2,189) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)