Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,215TL (6,541 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)