Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08907 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,214TL (Php58,543) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)