Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.497 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 167% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,863TL (€3,211) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)