Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.346 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,721TL ($3,315) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)