Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.014 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,625TL (935 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)