Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.179 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,158TL (€2,453) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)