Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.903 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 153% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,390TL (€1,795) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)