Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 110% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,044TL (€2,956) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)