Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,518TL (781,241 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)