Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04626 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,660TL (165,579 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)