Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.379 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,679TL (7,021 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)