Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 96% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,677TL (9,285 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)