Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,386TL (6,310 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)