Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00835 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 89% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,965TL (CH$1,792,492) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)