Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 84% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,776TL (CH$1,330,530) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)