Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,330TL (CH$1,149,636) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)