Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 123% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,473TL ($2,998) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)