Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 104% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,894TL (€2,606) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)