Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04159 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,561TL (¥277,957) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)