Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.453 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 270% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,367TL (Dinar 773) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)