Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04543 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,553TL (Taka 100,226) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)