Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.352 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 166% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,835TL (RM16,895) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)