Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (RM4,649) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)