Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04503 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,375TL (119,368 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)