Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.621 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 210% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,055TL (kr 41,966) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)