Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,621TL (kr 38,999) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)