Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 221% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,109TL (kr 24,490) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)