Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 240% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,584TL (kr 43,562) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)