Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,378TL (руб 96,783) in Krasnoyarsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)