Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,897TL (5,395 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)