Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,092TL (4,560 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)