Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 247% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,353TL (HK$29,764) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 2 hours ago)