Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 373% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,618TL (HK$30,106) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)