Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01034 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,760TL (943,925 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)