Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,608TL (€1,823) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)