Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,644TL (RM8,371) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)