Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.416 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 69% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,910TL (10,532 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)