Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05858 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 235% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,413TL (297,255 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (41 minutes ago)