Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,296TL (руб 79,481) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)