Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06875 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 19% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,133TL (₨60,119) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)