Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,218TL (₨72,505) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)