Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07439 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,965TL (₨93,627) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)